Still under construction:
Places I’ve hiked, backpacked, cycled, sea kayaked, and traveled.
Multi-day Trips and Significant Day Hikes
- John Muir Trail, NOBO – Horseshoe Meadow to Yosemite. 20 Days.
- Wind River Range, Wyoming, Big Sandy to Elkheart Park via Cirque of Towers, Lizardhead, crossover trail, CDT, Indian Basin and Pass, Titcom Basic, Knapsack Col.
- Teton Crest Trail, 5-day backpack.
- Teton National Park – Granite Canyon, Island Lake. Day Hikes.
- The Enchantments – One-day through hike.
- Sequoia National Park
- Enchanted Valley, Olympic National Park.
- Grand Canyon, South Rim to Bright Angel Camp, partial north rim and return.
- Zion National Park to include Angels Landing, Zion Narrows, East Canyon. Day Hikes
- Pinnacle Peak, Mount Rainier overnight.
- Mount Stewart/Lake Ingalls, Headlight Basin. Teannaway, Washington.
- Northern Washington Coast – Neah Bay to Klaloch Sea Kayak
- South Coast Newfoundland Sea Kayak- Port-Au-Basque to Hermitage
- Tofino to Hot Springs Cove Sea Kayak – Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Cape Scott Sea Kayak, Port Hardy to Coal Harbor (Quatsino Sound) – Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Brooks Pennisula Sea Kayak, Coal Harbor (Quatsino Sound) to Zeballos – Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Johnstone Straight Sea Kayak, Vancouver Island, B.C.
- French Pyrenees, Cycling.
- California Coast Cycling – Olema to Ojai
- U.K. Cycling, C2C route by road. Whitehaven to Newcastle
- Death Valley Cycling